Image Source: http://photography.sageline.com
This week we are dancing our way into some very funny situations.
Dancing is fun anyway, but it can also be extremely funny when it is done in a careless manner, as per these classic examples:
Now I've heard that some guys are real animals on the Dance Floor.
But how about this for an extreme example of someone bopping around with their feline friends:
Image Source: http://www.2flashgames.com
Check out the look on the girlfriend's face, who is standing in the background !
Here is a dancing and party bloopers video from YouTube:
Some Important Dancing Q & A's:
Q. Which dances do the burgers do best?
A. The burger-loo and the char char!
Q. What's a vampire's favorite dance?
A. The Fang Tango.
Q. What do cars do at the disco?
A. Brake dance.
Q. What kind of dance do buns do?
Q. What do baby swans dance to ?
A. Cygnet-ure-tunes !
Q. What is a duck's favorite dance ?
A. The quackstep !
Q. What is the fly’s favorite dance?
A. The jitterbug!
Q. What's the best kind of water to dance on?
A. Tap Water!!!!
One dancing craze that has been recently growing at a huge rate is "Zumba".
From what I can gather it is some kind of "Dancercize" class, where groups of people dance energetically to Latin rythms and burn up plenty of calories.
There is a guy on YouTube called "Zumba Boy" who claims to be an expert at this style of dancing. However, here at Passy World we doubt whether his moves are authentic Zumba, and they are probably just some bizarre improvisations?
(But for entertainment value alone, Zumba Boy is definitely a winner this Friday).
Watch the following YouTube clip, and you can be the judge of his virtuosity:
And let me tell you that Zumba Boy isn't the only one into some pure animal dancing:
Image Source: http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com
Now it's a well known fact that a lot of guys might have great intentions, but are actually not so good on the dance floor:
You Know You Are a Dancer When...
- You use long hallways to practice grand jetes.
- You have more pointe shoes than street shoes.
- Instead of toes on your feet you can only see the blisters.
- You buy stock in the bandaid company.
- You use your swingset to practice your fouettes.
- Before everything you do you say 5-6-7-8.
- You dont dance for a week, and even your brother notices.
- You have fights with gymnasts about who works harder.
- You can whip up a ponytail in 5 seconds flat.
- You suddenly can't count past 8.
- You can't sit still when you hear music.
- Every time you turn on the lights, you start 100 watt smiling, because it reminds you of being on stage.
- You are well coordinated in class but trip over your own feet walking.
- You know a combo to every song that comes on the radio.
- You don't think it's weird when boys wear tights.
Here is a very famous good fun dancing clip off You Tube, all about a mammothly long wedding dance:
And last but not least, another feel good clip from You Tube. This one is by a guy called "Where the Hell is Matt", and has had millions of views.
It is amazing how much effort he has put into making this clip. Using only a shoestring budget on dance costumes and moves, the images speak for themselves, and show us our world in an interesting light.
So wherever we are in the world, and whatever dancing we like, let's waltz our way into another great weekend!
Big Passy Wasabi