Image Source: http://www.funnypicture.in
This week we are looking at Couch Potato Television.
What is to be gained by watching so much of the tube? Perhaps one can gain fantastic general knowledge and one day become a quiz show champion.
If you don't believe that watching TV rots your brain, then check out this couch potato contestant.
Symptoms of being a Couch Potato
- You wake up at 9 AM.
- You read a news paper while brushing
- You switch on the TV while sipping Tea.
- You continuously change channels as there are no interesting programs.
- Still you watch any program.
- You dad yells at you for watching TV in busy morning.
- You put off the TV and immediately start the computer.
- Suddenly, you realise that you have to bath. So you shut down the computer.
- After bathing and having lunch, you're again on the PC.
- After checking mails, you have nothing to do, so you leave the PC and start the TV.
- You watch two back to back movies on any random TV channel.
- You are very much irritated by TV advertisements.
- You fall asleep while watching TV
- TV is boring so you are on the PC.
- After sometime PC is boring, so you are on TV.
- ...and the cycle continues.
- Your life is only computer and TV...
The following highly educational video will teach you everything you need to know about being a Couch Potato.
If the shows get boring on TV, there are always entertaining ads like this one, no matter what country you are in.
The CP syndrome is not limited to humans in developed countries around the world.
Image Source: http://www.motifake.com
The CP disease is definitely spreading like wildfire throughout the animal kingdom.
Image Source: http://www.the-two-malcontents.com
Here is the perfect beer ad for couch potato guys.
That last Heineken ad was probably not what you were expecting, and there were so many couch potato complaints that they actually had to remake it.
Here for your potato viewing pleasure is "Walk in Fridge Mk II".
Stupid things do happen on TV and this one is a classic.
Make sure you get up off the couch this weekend!
Big Passy Wasabi